Event: Leadership, Management and the role of Executive Support
Date: 10th July 2018
Location: Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, Pembroke Place Liverpool, L3 5QA UK
In this inspiring presentation, Adam Fidler shares his perspectives on the function, and role, of business support in today’s workplace. Littered with illustrations from his personal experience as an Executive Assistant in the corporate world, and his background in training business support professionals, Adam speaks candidly about the partnership between the Executive and ‘Executive support’.
Key themes include:
- Leadership and management – working at the ‘right’ level
- Leadership styles and how this helps or hinders the way that business support staff are utilised
- Moving from efficiency to effectiveness
- The role of the 21st century Executive Assistant (EA) and where this fits into the broader picture
- How top EAs support the transition of their Executives in their journey to be more effective leaders
- Reverse-mentoring for a better Boss/EA dynamic
- Allowing business support staff to operate effectively requires understanding on both sides
- An optimum model – the role of the Leader and the role of Executive Support
- Secretarial work is dead; but the business manager will survive
£15 (incl. VAT) for existing members. Non-members can register for £20 (incl. VAT).
We will provide refreshments to ensure your evening is even more enjoyable
For enquiries, please contact IAM by
Phone: 01952 797 396
Places are limited so don’t delay!