Event: How do you recognise psychological distress at work?
Date: 17th May
Venue: Wesley Hotel, 81-103 Euston St, Kings Cross, London NW1 2EZ
It was reported that 526,000 workers suffered from work-related stress, depression or anxiety (new or long-standing), with 12.5 million working days lost due to these conditions in 2016/2017.
Francis McGinty, behavioural change expert will talk about the early symptoms of stress and how you can spot them, as well as, the causes of stress, your personal responsibility and what you can do to manage your own pressures.
This session will allow you to:
- Understand what mental distress is, how it occurs and the effect it has on individuals, families and the workplace.
- Be able to recognise the individual signs of mental distress in both self and others.
- Understand how stress negatively affects both short and long term health.
- Be familiar with the key methods to managing mental distress.
- How psychological risk management can provide a positive outcome for all stakeholders.
Event costs £15 (incl. VAT) for Members. Non-members can register for £20 by clicking the "Non-IAM Members" link or contacting IAM through email or phone mentioned below.
Refreshments will be provided to ensure your evening is even more enjoyable.
To reserve a space, click below:-
For enquiries, please contact IAM by
Phone: 01952 797 396
Places are limited so don’t delay!