Being a member of the IAM signifies the commitment to your professional development and also provides you with professional recognition of your competence as an Administrative Management Professional.
If you are looking to showcase your Membership a little more, Membership plaques are now available for members.
At the IAM we always enjoy hearing success stories of those who have completed IAM qualifications and have had two centres get in touch with us to share some outstanding achievements.
Kathrine Best from Telford College of Arts and Technology, for her Level 5 Business and Administrative Management paper "Managing Information and Knowledge in Organisations" achieving a distinction at 88%.
Learner Simon Cross from Worcester Warriors also achieved a Distinction at 86% for his Level 6 Business and Administrative Management paper "Organisational Culture, Leadership and Change".
We are delighted to announce that our Distance Learning Accredited Centre, Deltic Training have offered to assist independent learners by hosting a series of half-day revision events plus an Assignment Writing workshop to cover:
- Group 1 Administrative management and systems
- Group 2 Managing operations and quality
- Group 3 Managing and developing human resources in organisations
- Group 4 Managing finance, information and knowledge
- Group 1 Strategic administration of operations, information and finance
- Group 2 Strategic administration of human resources, knowledge and change
- Group 3 Governance, leadership and motivation
- Group 4 Business research
Level 4 & 5:
- Assignment writing.
We would like to thank Deltic Training for their support and wish you all the very best with your studies.